~~~~~~~~Without your love ,i'm nothing but beggar.....Without your kindness i'm merely just a passing shadow...u're change the way i look about our life and for that I LOVE YOU...


“Jika cinta tidak dapat mengembalikan engkau kepadaku dalam kehidupan ini… pastilah cinta akan menyatukan kita dalam kehidupan yang akan datang” (Khalil Gibran)



“Aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana… seperti kata yang tak sempat diucapkan kayu kepada api yang menjadikannya abu… Aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana… seperti isyarat yang tak sempat dikirimkan awan kepada hujan yang menjadikannya tiada…” (Khalil Gibran)

Friday 26 August 2011

Never...

Never say I love you
If you don't really care.
Never talk about your feelings
If they aren't really there.
Never hold my hand If you're
going to break my heart.
Never say you're going to
If you don't plan to start.
Never look into my eyes
If you telling me a lie.
Never say hello
If you think youll say goodbye.
Never say thet i'm THE ONE
If you dream of more than me
Never lock up my heart
If you don't have the key
Never say forever
Cause forever makes me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment